Today starts week 26 (which is the same as saying I’m 25 weeks, 0 days pregnant!) Time is flying! I’m excited to be heading home for some baby showers/gender reveal parties in just about a week. It will be so nice to visit with friends and family face to face. I’ll be in my third trimester on the trip! Wow! I really hope it cools down a little before I travel. The weather here has been so nice (50’s-80’s,) and I’m not sure how I’ll handle the humid 90’s.
Things I need to do before my trip:
- get a hair cut
- order photos to begin the 2010 and 2011 scrapbooking process
- refill printer’s black ink cartridge
Things I will need to do after my trip and before baby arrives:
- scrapbook 2010 and 2011 (If I don’t do it before the baby arrives, it may never get done!)
- purchase necessary baby items
- do a major cleaning on the entire apartment, going through everything we own and getting as organized as possible
- find an outfit for our maternity shoot in October
- attend birthing class
- pick out and purchase a new computer (not sure if I should get a laptop or another desktop)
- pick out and purchase a new printer
- find an outfit for my sister-in-law’s wedding in November
- turn 26
- have remote starter installed on my car
- get new tires before the snow starts
- do all the Christmas shopping
- buy a Christmas tree
- decorate for Christmas
- get one last hair cut, because who knows how long it’ll take me to get back to the salon once baby’s here
- enjoy these last months of pregnancy with some quality time with the hubby
So, what do you think? Am I forgetting something important on my to-do list?
Here’s a photo of my “bump” from last week. It’s getting bigger!