I just noticed that I never officially announced what our baby is. It’s a boy! Sorry for keeping some of you hanging!
Wow! Time is flying! It looks like I haven’t done a very good job of keeping this blog up to date. Here’s a look at the progress I’m making on my to-do list:
- scrapbook 2010 and 2011 1/2 way done with 2010
- purchase necessary baby items (items still needed: more nursing bras and pads, cloth diapers, wet bags, humidifier)
- do a major cleaning on the entire apartment, going through everything we own and getting as organized as possible (this is always a work in progress, ugh)
find an outfit for our maternity shoot in October attend birthing classwill be done with this tomorrow
- pick out and purchase a new computer (not sure if I should get a laptop or another desktop)
pick out and purchase a new printer my parents are giving me one, so this isn’t an issue anymore find an outfit for my sister-in-law’s wedding in November
- turn 26
- have remote starter installed on my car
- get new tires before the snow starts (also need an oil change)
- do all the Christmas shopping about 1/2 way finished
buy a Christmas tree
- decorate for Christmas
- get one last hair cut, because who knows how long it’ll take me to get back to the salon once baby’s here scheduled
- enjoy these last months of pregnancy with some quality time with the hubby in progress
I still have lots to do, but I’m making some progress. We had our maternity photo session two weeks ago. Hopefully we’ll have those photos to share soon. I can’t wait to see them!
The cold weather is starting to set in. It was 31 degrees last night. I can’t say I’m thrilled about this, but at least these pregnancy hormones are keeping me a little warmer than I’d be without them. Considering I’ve been warmer than usual, I’m so glad I get to be pregnant in an area that isn’t too hot and humid. So, there’s one perk to being in Michigan!
The trees gave us some beautiful Fall color, but it didn’t last long. I’d guess we had about two weeks of nice color. Most of the trees are either green or brown now, with a few remaining yellow and orange leaves here and there.
Hubs took this photo of me and my babies 🙂 If you’d like to vote for this photo (cropped version) to help me try to win a family photo session, click here and like the photo.
When I figure out the problem with my photo converter I’ll share some more photos from the past few weeks with you. Until then, Go Tigers! Right now they’re beating Auburn in the second quarter.