Chairein, friends! It’s been a while since we’ve “talked,” hasn’t it?
Things are going splendidly in our household. Baby E is now five months old! He slept 10-11 hours the past two nights with only one wake-up for nursing each night. That rest has me feeling like a new woman….or at least a much more capable version of myself.
Baby E, his daddy and I went to Louisiana for a wedding and to visit family and friends. It was really wonderful to spend time with some old friends from grade school and college. One friend even threw me an early Mother’s Day brunch…so sweet! While Cooper and Daddy had to return home after a week of visiting down south, baby E and I flew to California with his Paw Paw to look at houses and enjoy some SoCal sunshine. After much looking and thinking, we’ve decided renting is probably the best option for our family at this time.
Hubby (E’s daddy) is having a birthday this week. We still haven’t planned anything as a celebration! Do you have any suggestions for us? If so, leave them as a comment on this post 🙂
New things about baby E:
- the beginning of teething
- he wakes up on his belly lately
- he’s somewhere between squirming and crawling
- sitting up on his own seems to be coming up soon (He’s almost got it.)
- one more month until we start introducing veggies
- making lots of ‘b’ and ‘p’ sounds and blowing raspberries
- wearing mostly 6-9 month clothes already
- really interested in Cooper, his doggy